(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll aid you to understand all the expenses and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain basic fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help lead you through your deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your deal, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
When purchasing a home in Los Angeles County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not stunned when you come to the closing appointment. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that appear to be out of the ordinary.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.