(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll help you understand all the expenses and point out any errors.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain typical expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help lead you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your transaction, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
If you are purchasing a house in Los Angeles County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not stunned when you reach the closing table. I'll be happy to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.