(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll assist you to comprehend all the costs and point out any errors.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain standard expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help show you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your deal, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
If you are buying a house in Los Angeles County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not stunned when you arrive at closing time. I'll be glad to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.