(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll help you comprehend all the costs and identify any inaccuracies.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain standard costs linked to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help lead you through your transaction.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you're purchasing a property in Los Angeles County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not shocked when you come to the closing appointment. I'll be glad to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that are uncertain.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.