(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll help you comprehend all the expenses and point out any errors.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain basic fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These costs are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help show you through the deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Closing costs that are loan-related
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually collected (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
If you're purchasing a home in Los Angeles County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not shocked when you reach the closing appointment. I'll be willing to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.