(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll aid you to comprehend all the expenses and identify any errors.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain expected fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help guide you through your deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually collected (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your transaction, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also campaign for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're purchasing a house in Los Angeles County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not surprised when you show up at closing time. I'll be happy to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.