(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll help you be aware of all the fees and point out any inaccuracies.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain ordinary expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help lead you through the process.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you're purchasing a house in Los Angeles County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not surprised when you show up at the closing table. I'll be willing to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.