(818) 269-1966 Sherman Oaks and I'll aid you to be aware of all the fees and point out any errors.
(818) 269-1966 There are certain expected fees related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help guide you through the deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually collected (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your deal, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
When buying a home in Los Angeles County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not stunned when you get to the closing appointment. I'll be happy to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.