Charise Michell, Estate Agent, Wish Sotheby’s International Realty, CalBRE#01425090
Why Choose Me!
Heart of the Matter
Search Area Homes
Charise's Past Sales
Get the Highest Price
Free Home Valuation
The Back Yard
Selling One, Buying Another
Selling your own home
Setting the Sales Price
Inadequate Inventory Driving Prices Up
If Your Home Hasn't Sold Yet... Check the Price!
House Not Selling?
Curb Appeal List
Staging Your House
Home Price Index
Short Sale Seller
Flowers Add Curb Appeal!
5 Myths About Real Estate Reality TV Explained
What Would a Millenial Baby Boom Mean for Housing?
Whether You Rent or Buy: Either Way You're Paying a Mortgage
The Fed Raised Rates: What Does that Mean for Housing?
Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
Is This the Year to Move Up to Your Dream Home? If So Do it Early
You Need a Professional on Your Team When Buying a Home
Renting vs Buying eBook
9 Steps to Owning
Home Buyer Checklist
First Time Buyers
Short Sale Buyer
Mortgage Saving Tips
Need a Bridge Loan?
Loan App Checklist
Your FICO score
Daily Rate Lock Advisory
Closing costs - loans
Closing costs - Ins.
How Escrow Works
5 Affordable DIY Ideas
Kitchen Remodeling Decisions You'll Never Regret
8 Ways Your Old Stuff Can Become Creative Storage
Remove Stains From Walls Before You Paint
3 Ideas That Optimize Closet Space
10 Tips for Saving Energy in the Laundry Room
How to Clear a Clogged Drain and Prevent Future Clogs
Prices Rose 7.1% Year-Over-Year
3 Tips for Making Your Dream of Buying a Home Come True
5 Reasons to Resolve to Hire a Real Estate Professional
The Impact Your Interest Rate Has on Your Buying Power
New Home Sales Race to Keep Up with Demand
Homes Across the Country are Selling Fast!
Charise's Past Sales in Sherman Oaks
Charise's Past Sales in Studio City
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?